Asian Association of Endocrine Surgeons Travel Grant Policy
Each Travel Grant consists of up to US $500 which is to be used towards attendance at the AsAES 2020 Congress including travel, accommodation and/or Congress registration.
Number of Grants
A total of five (5) Travel Grants will be awarded, subject to the number of successful applications received.
- Applicants must be a permanent resident or citizen of an eligible Lower and Middle Income Country
- Applicants must be practising Endocrine Surgeons or can demonstrate a strong interest in the field of Endocrine Surgery
- Applicants must be 40 years old or under at the time of application
- Please note successful applicants will be invited to present a podium presentation
Eligible Lower & Middle Income Countries
- Papua New Guinea
- Solomon Islands
- Sri Lanka
To be considered for a Travel Grant, applicants must complete the Travel Grant Application Form and submit along with the following supporting documentation:
- Photocopy of Passport Data Page (verifying your DOB and nationality)
- Letter of application
- Curriculum Vitae
- One (1) written professional reference
Please submit your full application and supporting to documentation by email to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before *AEDT 17:00 Monday 09 December 2019.
*Australian Eastern Daylight Saving Time
- All complete applications will be reviewed by the Organising and Executive Committees of the Asian Assocation of Endocrine Surgeons 2020 Congress
- Preference will be given to those who are not likely to be able to fund their own attendance
- The Review process will take approximately four weeks to complete - all applicants will be notified by email once the review process has been completed
Terms & Conditions
- The acceptance of Travel Grant applications is at the discretion of the Organising Committee
- All travel grant applications must be in English
- The closing date and time - AEDT 17:00 on Tuesday 01 October, will be strictly enforced.
- Late or incomplete applications will not be considered
- All applications will be reviewed by the Organising and Executive Committees of the Asian Assocation of Endocrine Surgeons 2020 Congress
- The application review process will take approximately four weeks to complete
- Applicants will be advised of the outcome - successful or otherwise, once the review process has been completed
- Applicants will be advised by the nominated email address outlined within applications